Print a Watermark
You can select a watermark to print, and specify printing options including where to print the watermark on the page and in the document.
To print a watermark:
- Click Document Options > Watermark.
- From the Watermark menu, select the watermark.
- Click Layering, then select how to print the watermark:
- Print in Background prints the watermark behind the text and graphics in the document.
- Blend combines the watermark with the text and graphics in the document. A blended watermark is translucent, so you can see both the watermark and the document content.
- Print in Foreground prints the watermark over the text and graphics in the document.
- Click Pages, then select the pages on which to print the watermark:
- Print on All Pages prints the watermark on all pages of your document.
- Print on Page 1 Only prints the watermark only on the first page of the document.
- Click OK.