Collate determines the order in which pages print for a multiple-copy job.
To select Collate options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Collate. Select an option:
- Use Application Collate prints using the collation settings in the application Print window.
- Printer Default prints using the default print driver collation settings.
- Collated prints the pages in consecutive order. It finishes one copy of the entire document before printing the next copy.
- Uncollated prints all copies of a page before printing copies of the next page.
- Click OK.