Offset Output controls how copies are offset in multiple-copy print jobs. When enabled, sets of copies are slightly offset from one another in the output tray. This option is available if the output tray has offset capability.
To select Offset options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Offset Output. Select an option:
- Printer Default uses the offset settings in the printer instead of the settings in the print driver software.
- None: This option turns off offsets. You can still select subsets.
- Each Set: This option offsets each set of a multiple-copy print job.
- Each Subset offsets a specified number of pages in a single set.
- Each Set and Each Subset offsets a specified number of pages within a set, and also offsets each set of a multiple-copy print job.
- In Subset, type the number of subsets.
- Click OK.