Graphics Mode determines how the printer renders graphics.
To select Graphics Mode options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Driver.
- Click Graphics Mode. Select an option:
- Vector Mode produces graphics with drawing functions in the printer. It shortens print time by letting the printer draw lines, circles, and boxes. These distinct objects specify the shape and size of the graphics, resulting in less data being sent to the printer.
- Raster Mode produces graphics with drawing functions in the print driver, then sends the graphics to the printer. The printing time is slower because more data is sent to the printer.
- Raster Mode - Print as Graphic renders text and graphics as bitmaps.
- Click OK.