Trapping allows you to compensate for misalignment of colors while printing. It corrects image quality defects by eliminating or adding color pixels where colors overlap at object boundaries. It reduces white gaps and shifted hues at object boundaries.
To print using Trapping:
- Depending on your print driver, do one of the following:
- Select the Image Options tab.
- On the Image Options tab, select the Color Correction subtab.
- Select an option:
- To use the printer default, select Printer Default.
- To apply trapping, select On.
- To turn off trapping, select Off.
- Use the arrow buttons to increase or decrease the height of the trapping.
- Use the arrow buttons to increase or decrease the width of the trapping.
- Click OK.