Print Optimization allows you to optimize print jobs from a PCL driver, for features such as font substitution and scanning for vertical and horizontal rules.
To select Print Optimization options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Driver.
- Click Print Optimization. Select an option:
- Printer Default: Uses the current printer settings.
- Enabled uses the Print Optimization feature.
- Disabled turns off the Print Optimization feature.
- Optimize for Economy prints slower but uses less supplies.
- Optimize for Speed prints faster and uses the regular amount of supplies.
- Click OK.