Edit Special Pages
Special Pages previously set up for your print jobs appear in the Special Pages summary table. From this table, you can select a page to edit or delete. You can also change the order of inserts within a group of inserts.
You can edit an existing special page using the following buttons:
- To delete a special page from the table, select the special page in the table and click Delete.
- To delete all of the special pages, click Delete All.
- To undo a deletion, click the Back arrow.
- To change the order of an insert within a group of inserts, click the Up arrow or Down arrow.
- To edit one special page, select the special page in the table and click Edit.
- To apply an edit to multiple special pages of the same type, press the Ctrl key while selecting the pages.
Each special page type has different editing options.