You can adjust booklet settings, such as the paper size, margins, and more.
- Click Document Options > Page Layout > Booklet Layout.
- Select an option:
- Imposition Source determines if the driver or the application determines the booklet settings.
- Booklet Paper Size selects the paper size:
- Use Job Setting uses the paper size set in the application.
- Manual allows you to select a paper size from the next list.
- Booklet Margins selects preferences for margin sizes:
- Standard reduces the page image size to print the document as a booklet on a standard paper size without image loss. If your printer cannot print to the edge of the paper, select Standard.
- None: This option prints the document as a booklet without reducing the size of the page images. This option can cut off the image if the printer is unable to print to the paper edge.
- Gutter specifies the width of the center margin, in points, between the page images. Type or use the arrows to select the number of points. A point is 1/72 in. or 0.35 mm.
- Creep specifies how much to shift the page images outward (in 10ths of a point). Type or use the arrows to select how much to shift the page images.
- Reading Order determines if the reading order is left to right or right to left.
- Click OK.