Anti-aliasing smooths the appearance of jagged edges in images and text.
To use anti-aliasing:
- Depending on your print driver, do one of the following:
- Select the Image Options tab.
- On the Image Options tab, select the Enhancements subtab.
- For Anti-aliasing, select an option:
- Printer Default: Uses the current printer settings.
- On turns anti-aliasing on.
- Off turns off anti-aliasing.
- K100% High Resolution uses crisp, solid black color. For example, use this feature for fine text or graphics that contain solid blocks of black.
- Click OK.