Specify a Custom Paper Size
The Custom Paper Size feature allows you to print on paper that is not standard size.
To specify a custom paper size:
- From the Fit to New Size or Change Document Size list, select New.
- Enter information in the following fields:
- For Name, enter a descriptive name for the custom size.
- For Height and Width, specify the dimensions for the custom size. Ensure that the values you select are within the Support Ranges for the printer. For more information about custom-sized paper, see the user documentation for your printer.
- To specify the units of measurement, at the bottom of the window, click the Measurements button, then select Inches or Millimeters.
- Click OK.
The new size appears as an option in the paper size lists.