Use Paper Size to select a paper size that is different from the size listed in the paper summary.
To select a paper size:
- On the Printing Options tab, from the Paper list, select Other Size.
- Select an option.
- To select a different paper size from the paper size set in the application, select Fit to New Paper Size.
- If the paper size selected in the application does not appear in the print driver, select Change Document Size. Select the correct paper size.
- To select a scaling option for the paper size, select Advanced Paper Size.
- From the Output Paper Size list, select a size option or Mixed Size Output.
- Select a scaling option if the selected Original Document Size differs from the selected Output Paper Size.
- If not already set, from the Original Document Size list, select a size option or Mixed Size Originals.
- Click OK.
- Make other selections for the print job as needed.
- Click Apply, then select another tab, or click OK.
- To send the job to the printer, in the Print window, select the number of copies to print, then click OK or Print.