Mobile Printing Options
Use Mobile Printing Options to set defaults on how Mobile Express Driver behaves when you use a printer and to change location names.
To use Mobile Printing Options:
- Click Options.
- Select an option:
- Always Prompt for Printer Selection displays the Xerox® Mobile Printing dialog box every time you select printing preferences.
- Always Use Most Recently Selected Printer uses the printer you most recently used and never again displays the Xerox® Mobile Printing dialog box.
- To add each printer you use to your My Printers List, select Automatically Add Used Printers to My Printers List.
- To change information about your location, select the location and click Edit.
- Name allows you to type the new location name.
- Add allows you to add a new subnet.
- Delete removes the selected subnet from the list.
- Delete All removes all subnets from the list.
- Click OK.