Named Paper Preferences
Named Paper is a set of paper characteristics that have been named and saved for reuse. Use this option to select your Named Paper preferences.
To select Named Paper preferences:
- On the Advanced tab, click Preferences.
- Click Named Paper > Preferences.
- In Default List, select the list to appear first under the Printing Options tab:
- Printer Paper List allows you to select paper from a list that is loaded on the printer.
- My Paper List allows you to set up and select from a personalized list of named papers for your print job. Since this list is associated with your user name, it is available to you from other production printers on your Xerox® printer.
- In Table Columns, to display a column in the table, select the check box for that column.
- In My Paper List Options, select to display paper options that your printer does not support.
- Click OK.