To select a paper type:
- On the Printing Options tab, from Paper list, select Other Type.
- Do one of the following:
- From the list, select a paper type.
- To select a paper type defined at the printer, select Custom or Custom Type [#].
- To set the order of different paper types for your print job, select Sequenced Paper.
- To select a paper tray that has the default paper type, select Printer Default or Printer Default Type.
- To select a paper tray that has any paper type, select Automatically Select.
- Make other selections for the print job as needed.
- Click Apply, then select another tab, or click OK.
- To send the job to the printer, in the Print window, select the number of copies to print, then click OK or Print.