Select the destination for your job from the tray choices in the list. If your printer has only one output destination, this list does not appear.
To select an output destination:
- On the Printing Options tab, click Output Destination.
- Select an option.
- Automatically Select: Prints from any tray loaded with the size and type of paper required for the print job.
- Printer Default: Prints from the default tray set by the administrator.
- Tray X: Prints from the selected tray.
- Make other selections for the print job as needed.
- Click OK.