Open Prepress Interface (OPI) replaces low-resolution draft images or image placeholders with high-resolution images when printing the document. Substituting low-resolution images for high-resolution images saves print server storage space and network resources.
To select OPI Substitution options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Driver.
- Click OPI Substitution. Select an option:
- Printer Default: Uses the current printer settings.
- Enabled: Instructs the print server to process OPI comments and replace low-resolution images with high-resolution images in the print document.
- Disabled turns off the OPI Substitution feature.
- Click OK.