Output Delivery controls how your documents are delivered to the printer output tray. During normal printing, the printer delivers documents to the output tray face down. However, some paper sizes and types cannot be processed normally and must be delivered to the output tray face up. As a result, some finishing and 2-sided printing options are not available for these paper types.
To select Output Delivery options:
- On the Advanced tab, click Output Delivery > Setup.
- Select an option:
- Printer Default: Prints using the default set by the system administrator at the printer control panel.
- Face Down: Delivers pages face down in descending order (3, 2, 1).
- Face Up: Delivers pages face up in ascending order (1, 2, 3).
- Face Up and Reverse Order: Delivers pages face up in descending order (3, 2, 1).
- Face Down and Reverse Order: Delivers pages face down in ascending order (1, 2, 3).
- Click OK.