You can view device status and job status information, and check the print settings selected for a job from the Device Status area. You can set up job notifications to appear when your print job has completed.
The Device Status pane shows your printer configuration with input and output trays.
- Click Print Settings > Printing Options.
- To view device status information, click Device Status.
- To view a summary of the features that are selected for the print job, click Job Summary.
- To view the status of active and completed print jobs, click Job Queue.
- To view a list of the permissions required for the printing jobs, click Permissions.
- To reduce the use of materials and energy during printing, print using the Earth Smart settings.