Cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) are the colors that the printer uses or combines to make all colors.
To use CMYK Color:
- Click Custom Color > CMYK Color.
- Select an option.
- Automatic Color: This option applies the best color correction to text, graphics, and images. Xerox recommends this setting.
- Commercial: This option applies color for printing on a commercial printing press.
- SWOP Press: Specifications for Web Offset Printing Press is a professional CMYK -based printing standard commonly used in North America.
- Euroscale Press: This option matches the European FOGRA glossy paper specification.
- Japan Color: This option matches the Japan Color 2001 specification.
- ISO Coated: This option provides an emulation of the FOGRA 27 standard for printing on coated paper. Printing on coated paper is not required when using this setting.
- ISO Uncoated: This option provides an emulation of the FOGRA 29 standard for printing on uncoated paper.
- SNAP Press: Specifications for Non-Heatset Advertising Printing (SNAP) Press is a graphic arts printing standard.
- Spot Color: This option mixes cyan, magenta, yellow, and black to approximate spot ink colors on a printing press.
- Black and White: This option converts all colors to grayscale, producing a black and white version of a document.
- None: This option provides no color correction.
- Click OK.