You can add annotations such as comments, time stamps, and images to your print job. Annotations can be previewed using the Annotations Preview pane. The annotations set up for your print job appear in the Annotations summary list. From this list, you can select an annotation to edit or delete.
- Click Print Settings > Document Options > Annotations.
- To add a text annotation, click Add Comment.
- To add a time stamp annotation, click Add Time Stamp.
- To add a picture annotation, click Add Picture.
- To save the current annotation, click the Save Annotation icon.
- To load a previously saved annotation, click the Load Annotation icon.
- To preview the annotations, in the Annotations Preview pane, select the following options:
- To preview the annotation in color or black and white, click the left menu, then select the option required.
- To preview the annotation page in a portrait or landscape orientation, click the middle menu, then select the option required.
- To preview the annotation on a different paper size, click the right menu, then select the paper size required.
- To edit or delete an existing annotation from the Annotations summary list, use the following options:
- To edit an annotation, select the annotation in the list, then click Edit.
- To delete an annotation from the list, select the annotation in the list, then click Delete.