Use Color Correction to match printer colors on PostScript jobs to colors on other devices, such as your computer monitor screen or a printing press.
- Click Print Settings > Image Options.
- Select the Color Correction subtab.
- To print in black and white only, select the Xerox Black and White check box. The sample image changes to reflect your selection.
- To use Color Correction, click Color Correction, then select an option.
- To use more options for customizing the colors in your print job, click Custom Color, then select an option.
- Click OK.