The 1-Touch Presets allow you to select previously defined fax and print presets that are marked as a 1-Touch Preset. The presets include the default Xerox options and the options that you define. When you select a 1-Touch Preset button, it enables the settings and closes the Printer Preferences window.
To use the preloaded 1-Touch options:
- Quick Print: Prints using your default printer preferences.
- Earth Smart Printing: Prints using Earth Smart settings.
- 1 Staple, 2-Sided: Prints on both sides of the paper using the current stapling setting.
- Toner Saver: Prints in draft Print Quality.
- 2-Up, 2-Sided: Prints two reduced-size pages on each side of the paper.
- Booklet Layout: Prints your document as a booklet.
- Draft Watermark: Prints a draft watermark on all pages of your document.
- Quick Fax: Sends a fax using your default fax preferences.
The settings are enabled, and the Printer Preferences window closes.