The Job Notification feature allows you to receive a notification for completed, altered, or failed print jobs.
To set job notifications:
- Click Print Settings > Printing Options.
- To access the Notifications option, in the Device Status window, click the up arrow for Show Details.
- Click the Notifications icon.
- Enable the options required:
- Notify for Completed Jobs: Use this option to receive a notification when the job has completed.
- Notify for Completed, but Altered Jobs: Use this option to receive a notification on all jobs that completed with restrictions.
- Notify for Failed or Canceled Jobs: This option provides notification of all jobs that failed to print or were canceled.
- Play Alert Tone: This option sounds an alert tone when a notification appears.
- Click OK.