Pad Creation allows you to create pads of single sheet forms, so that each form is torn off the pad as needed. Typically, a pad has a cardstock back cover and a glued binding on the top edge.
To print pads:
- On the Printing Options tab, from the Finishing list, select Pad Creation.
- To enable pad creation, click the Pad Creation check box.
- For Number of Pads, enter the number of pads to print. The default is 1 pad, the maximum number of pads is 9999.
- For Sheets Per Pad, enter the number of pages for each pad. The default is 1 sheet per pad, the maximum number of pages per pad is 9999.
- To add a back cover, click the Back Cover check box.
- For Back Cover Settings, select the following options:
- Other Size: This option allows you to select the paper size for the cover.
- Other Color: This option allows you to select from a list of available colors or custom colors.
- Other Type: This option allows you to select the type of paper for the cover.
- Click OK.