Authentication and Access Control
Authentication options are compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Chose card, cardless, or even mobile device-based authentication using NFC, the Xerox® Print Portal App and a QR code to unlock devices. Use essential print rules to take control of costs and restrict access to devices/features at the user/group level.
Single sign-on (SSO) capability to any SSO enabled service on your printer — such as cloud connector apps and more. Conveniently authenticate at the printer once with your card badge, mobile device or credentials and then securely access all your MFP SSO-enabled apps without having to perform any additional time consuming log-in steps.
Our content security feature safeguards against data or intellectual property loss by searching all documents copied, scanned, or printed through a licensed MFP for specific user-defined terms or text strings (e.g., confidential, internal use only, etc.). If a match is found, an alert — along with job details and content — will be sent to an administrator for follow up.
Make printing from mobile devices flexible and easy. Send print jobs from Windows OS devices, Google Chromebooks, Mac OS, Linux, and mobile app printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets. With a traditional pull/follow printing workflow, send jobs to a single queue for release and retrieve when ready.
Accounting, Reporting, and Rules
Administrators can set access control and print rules, and closely monitor printing across the organisation with consolidated fleet reporting and accounting capabilities. Xerox Workplace Suite integrates with Network Accounting.
Managing an ever-demanding workforce has plenty of headaches to deal with, and sometimes printer and document security is low on the priority list.
As printers and multifunction printers become smarter and better connected to the systems your business uses, you need an easier, low touch way of bringing this under control. You need a simple, yet effective way to allow authorised users to access only the systems they have permissions to, while monitoring and preventing sensitive data from being copied, printed or even scanned outside of your network.
- How do you control and track which users can copy, print, or even scan documents outside of your network?
- How do you monitor critical documents and document content to prevent data breaches?
- How can you step up security without introducing difficult, time consuming steps to log in to your printer and MFP apps?
Print Management — Cost Control
- How do you ensure sensitive documents aren’t printed to the output tray of your shared printer for other users to view?
- You will want to keep on top of your printing costs by running simple reports across your printers to identify where your users are printing to and where your high usage costs lie.
- Once you understand printer usage, you may want to put print rules in place to ensure your users are following your print guidelines.
- As your business is moving towards a more mobile workforce, you need to make sure they remain productive on the go and can print customer facing documents wherever they are.
- Companies need solutions that are both user and IT friendly. This includes the ability to print from various brands of mobile devices to various brands of printers.
- How do you avoid difficulties in enabling guest, clients or mobile staff to enable print at your office locations?
- How do you effectively manage the printing needs of your workforce with mixed mobile devices across multiple print vendors, ensuring a consistent seamless experience?
Why Choose Xerox?
Our award winning, on-premise suite-based option offers an effective, modular and flexible approach to in-house document security. Add capability as you need it while keeping it contained within your own network.
Security challenges addressed by:
- Authentication to control secure access to the printer and your networked systems, using a wide range of authentication methods including card ID and mobile device authentication.
- A simplified secure single sign-on (SSO) experience to access your back end systems while avoiding time consuming log in steps.
- Security to track specific document content to raise alerts if specified content or documents are being copied, printed or scanned.
Print Management and Cost Control challenges addressed by:
- Our Pull printing feature allows jobs to be printed only when needed, when the user authenticates at the printer. Supporting both Xerox and non-Xerox printers alike.
- Our seamless integration with ConnectKey user screens allow job settings to be changed, deleted or edited before printing — saving on costly wasted prints.
Mobility challenges addressed by:
- A mobile print solution that allows users to readily find and connect to printers with our mobile app. You can view all jobs from your mobile device, unlock the printer and submit direct prints, or even upload jobs for printing at a later stage. Or you can simply e-mail your job to submit your prints.
- Faithfully and accurately convert your Microsoft documents without the concern of loss of image, data or formatting.
The Xerox IT Advantage
- No need to manage unique drivers for every printer in your organisation. Print to a single queue and release your job from any connected printer.
- No more concerns about managing an array of different mobile devices and handsets. Our Mobile App gives a seamless experience across all handsets.
- Low IT footprint, with a server light option. Reduce network traffic by pulling the job directly from the user PC client software, once authenticated at the printer.
- The Xerox Workplace Suite with flexible licensing is easy to install and manage.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- AltaLink® B8000 Series
- AltaLink® C8000 Series
- VersaLink® B405
- VersaLink® B605/B615
- VersaLink® B7000 Series
- VersaLink® C405
- VersaLink® C505
- VersaLink® C605
- VersaLink® C7000 Series
- WorkCentre® 3655i
- WorkCentre® 5800i Series
- WorkCentre® 5900i Series
- WorkCentre® 6655i
- WorkCentre® 7200i Series
- WorkCentre® 7800i Series
- WorkCentre® 7970i
Software and Solutions
|Xerox Workplace Suite Microsoft® Office Document Conversion Engine Module|
|Xerox Workplace Suite-PrintManagement V5 + 2 connectors & 1Yr support inc|
|Workplace Suite 1 Connector & 1Yr Support|
|Workplace Suite 2 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Workplace Suite 12 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|XPMMSuite 30 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Workplace Suite75 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Workplace Suite 200 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Workplace Suite 300 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Workplace Suite 1000 Connector & 1Yr Support Inc|
|Xerox Workplace Suite-Mobile Print V5 + 2 connectors (with BasicAspose DCE) 1-Yr Support Inc|
|Xerox Workplace Suite-Content Security V5 + 2conectors 1-Yr Support Included|
*Prices do not include any supplies, additional print charges or applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice. Products are available to business customers; subject to applicable terms and conditions. Xerox equipment and accessories have been produced in a factory from new parts and from reprocessed parts which meet the performance standards of new parts.