Our content security feature safeguards against data or intellectual property loss by searching all documents copied, scanned, or printed through a licensed MFP for specific user-defined terms or text strings (e.g., confidential, internal use only, etc.). If a match is found, an alert — along with job details and content — will be sent to an administrator for follow up.
Authentication and Access Control
Authentication options are compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Chose card, cardless, or even mobile device-based authentication using NFC, the Xerox Print Portal App and a QR code to unlock devices. Use essential print rules to take control of costs and restrict access to devices/features at the user/group level.
Make printing from mobile devices flexible and easy. Send print jobs from Windows OS devices, Google Chromebooks, Mac OS, Linux, and mobile app printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets. With a traditional pull/follow printing workflow, send jobs to a single queue for release and retrieve when ready.
Accounting, Reporting, and Rules
Administrators can set access control and print rules, and closely monitor printing across the organisation with consolidated fleet reporting and accounting capabilities. Xerox Workplace Suite integrates with Network Accounting.
- Mobile professionals are looking for a convenient, secure, way to print their office documents.
- Companies want a user- and IT-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers.
- Guests, clients and staff have a need to print conveniently at your site.
- Enhance your organisation’s security protocols by monitoring the content that is printed, copied, or scanned.
- You need a scalable but affordable method for advanced reporting of logins and device history
Why Choose Xerox?
- The on-premises, server-based option offers an effective, open design that allows you to add capability as you need it — whether you need additional mobility or security features.
- Printer fleets today are a mix of devices. MFPs and printers from more than vendor is quite common. Why not take better control of these assets?
- Faithfully, accurately convert your Microsoft Office® documents without the concern of losing format or data.
No more concerns about managing applications for specific mobile devices. Now you have more choices to print where and when they want. No need to manage unique drivers for all different print devices in your organization.
- Xerox® AltaLink® B8000 Series
- Xerox® AltaLink® C8000 Series
- Xerox® VersaLink® B405
- Xerox® VersaLink® B605/B615
- Xerox® VersaLink® B7025/B7030/B7035
- Xerox® VersaLink® C405
- Xerox® VersaLink® C505
- Xerox® VersaLink® C605
- Xerox® VersaLink® C7000 Series
- WorkCentre® 3655i
- WorkCentre® 5865i/5875i/5890i
- WorkCentre® 5945i/5955i
- WorkCentre® 6655i
- WorkCentre® 7220i/7225i
- WorkCentre® 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i
- WorkCentre® 7970i