Xerox® CentreWare Web gives you the power to intelligently manage print devices from a single powerful interface. Manage installations, configuration settings, run reporting and even perform periodic maintenance tasks – and it’s free!
Xerox CentreWare Web is a free download.
- Automated device discovery
- One-stop administration
- Proactive remote monitoring
- Remote support
- Simplified password management
- Secure, role-based access controls
- Comprehensive reporting
- Intuitive, easy to use dashboard
IT administrators face an ever-increasing challenge of managing fleets of multi-vendor output devices and a host of related tasks: device installation, updates, supplies monitoring, and reporting on overall infrastructure, to name a few. They need a comprehensive, easy-to-use tool that does all of this and more.
- Increase productivity
- Centrally manage and report on the networked printers and multifunction devices across the entire enterprise – regardless of manufacturer.
- Centralise printer set-up and enable system administrators to install, configure, and view the settings for all network protocols, simplifying the task of integrating devices.
- Generate consistent reporting that is comprehensive, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Reduce costs
- Track printer usage and utilisation levels to optimise deployment of assets.
- Reduce service calls and increase the efficiency of output fleet management.
- Ensure security by centrally managing security-critical device settings.
Xerox CentreWare Web provides the following key benefits:
- Easy to deploy and administer.
- Supports any SNMP compliant printers or multifunction devices, not just Xerox devices.
- Simplifies device integration - install, configure and view settings for all network protocols, and set device defaults from a centralised location.
- Configuration Sets - allow administrators to establish templates to define network protocol, scanning, job accounting and security settings across compatible Xerox devices.
- Configuration Tasks – can be easily created, scheduled and applied to a set of devices which may be flexibly selected using a logical (Boolean) expression.
- Manage HP devices – a variety of settings specific to Hewlett-Packard devices may be remotely managed via Configuration Sets and Tasks.
- Cloning feature applies settings from one device to other like devices - a time and energy saver.
- Reduces service calls and downtime through proactive response to alerts.
- Provides accurate meter reads for charge-back by users or devices.
- Retrieve and report – on print, copy, scan and server fax activity at the user level for Xerox multifunction printers that are network accounting-enabled.
- Leverage the organisation's Active Directory – by choosing to map an existing object as the "Job Accounting account identification field." This quickly brings all users in as valid accounts, and can be automatically updated. Users can now import up to 10 Customer Active Directories.
- Acts as a standalone solution or integrates seamlessly with existing software/hardware configurations.
- Distinguishes fleets of output devices by placing into default or customised groups.
- Group polling feature allows setting polling intervals and priority.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Simplify your task with the clear leader in the output device management space.
- Xerox continues to innovate in device management tools, driven by continuous feedback from customers ranging from Enterprise to SMB.
See which CentreWare Web features are supported on different Xerox products.Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information.
Multifunction / All-in-One Printers
- AltaLink® B8000 Series
- AltaLink® C8000 Series
- VersaLink® B405
- VersaLink® B605/B615
- VersaLink® B7000 Series
- VersaLink® C405
- VersaLink® C505
- VersaLink® C605
- VersaLink® C7000 Series
- WorkCentre® 3300 Series
- WorkCentre® 6515
- Xerox® Colour C60/C70
- Xerox® D95A/D110/D125
- Xerox® PrimeLink® C9065/C9070 Printer
- Xerox® D136
- Phaser® 3330
- Phaser® 6510
- VersaLink® B400
- VersaLink® B600/B610
- VersaLink® C400
- VersaLink® C500
- VersaLink® C600
- VersaLink® C7000
- VersaLink® C8000
- VersaLink® C9000