Once installed on your Windows 10 systems, the application enables users to quickly install V4 print drivers to enable print and scan functionality for supported devices.
Below are the benefits you get to enjoy:
One-touch print setting
- Conveniently access all printer settings — staple, paper tray, size, cover sheets
- Quickly set all printer settings in a single click
- Select a document type/style with just one touch
- Relevant settings get automatically configured as per your print requirement
Quick and powerful scan functionality
- Auto straightening feature adjusts the scanned copy
- Automatically crops non-standard documents for proper scanning
- Scan multiple receipts in a single scan, and automatically separate them into right sized scans
- Save your scanned output either in JPG or in PDF format
- Effortlessly copy and paste images from scans
Direct PDF printing*
- No need to open a PDF file in Acrobat to configure the print setting
- Submit the PDF to print directly with the required paper handling options
* Please check compatible products in the Owner Resources section.
Xerox® Workflow Central
Along with being able to print, scan, copy and fax, how about being able to:
- Digitise handwritten notes and turn them into editable, shareable and actionable insights using artificial intelligence (AI).
- Convert paper and digital reading materials into audio files for easy listening, so you can always stay caught up.
- Translate documents into a desired language in a timely manner.
- Redact confidential information automatically and effectively based on your defined requirements.
- Convert documents into workable, editable Microsoft Office formats with ease.
Learn more about Xerox Workflow Central Platform
Download the app
Xerox V4 Print and Scan Platform Overview (PDF)