More and more types of communications find their way to your organisation. Businesses need a clear overview of all these kinds of communication and must be able to manage them in order to maximise productivity, improve responsiveness, and reduce costs.
- Integration of paper documents into automated workflows and/or complete integration with ERP, CRM and DM systems.
- Compliance: Xerox and iXware can "close the leak" in the audit trail for scanning, helping organisations achieve compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, EU Directives, local legislation, ISO requirements and many others.
- Archiving: More and more organisations are coming to the realisation that a paper archive is cumbersome, costly and ineffective. A digital archive is infinitely more practical and cost effective. iXware and Xerox convert paper documents into a digital format, making them part of the digital workflow and the digital archive.
- Cost savings: Organisations spend between 5% and 15% of the total company revenue handling documents. (source: IDC)
- Case files: Availability of accurate and up-to-date files is important to any organisation. In some industries it's mission critical. Lawyers, accountants, notaries, insurance companies and realtors are just a few examples.
- Efficiency: Through integration of iXware with Xerox MFPs, email applications, archiving solutions and business applications such as ERP and CRM,scanned documents become part of integrated business processes.
- Transparency: Centralisation and digitalisation create uniformity of process as well as transparency.
- Carbon footprint: Manual hardcopy archiving of paper documents is costly and carries a vast carbon footprint: office space, paper, toner, duplication of documents for sharing, etc.
- Retrieval of paper documents is time-consuming and often impossible.