Xerox SMARTdocument Travel Express™ is document scanning software for organisations with paper-intensive processes. You can easily create document workflows and then scan the documents from your multifunction printer or TWAIN scanner.
- Extensible Interface Platform (EIP)-enabled Xerox MFPs support SMARTdocument Travel Express.
- Supports non-Xerox devices if your organisation has a mix of Xerox and other brands of multifunction printers.
- Works with PC and network scanners to extend the reach of the workflows to the entire organisation with mixed scanning hardware.
- Scan, index, and save documents directly from the MFP front panel.
- Scan once and deliver to multiple destinations:
- Folder (secure FTP/Network/Shared Folder)
- Email address
- Fax server
- PC, Printer, Database
- Document Management Systems:
- Lotus Notes/Domino
- Reads barcodes and uses it as document index data.
- Track and send notification email to the required people after the document is saved to destination.
- Scan to searchable formats including PDF, Word, Excel, and more.
- No user training required
- Install and setup in less than 2 hours
Centre Connect Features (for EIP-enabled MFPs)
- Authenticate users at the device panel using various authentication methods (Windows, Novell, and custom scripts).
- Populate index fields by performing back-end database look-ups or using scripts. For example, enter an invoice number at the MFP when scanning a form and the client’s address and phone are automatically populated.
- Personalised scan menus for the logged-in user are displayed on the MFP device panel.
- Users can change default scan settings at the device panel (optional).