Computer/Server Address Book Help
Use the Directory Listing page to add, edit, or delete options of the network scan address.
Add or Edit Network Scan Address
Follow these steps to add or edit the network address of the printer:
- In the Directory Listing page, click Add to create a new address book entry or Edit to modify an existing entry.
- In the Add Network Scan Adress Window, select the following options:
- Name - Enter the name you want to display on the printer.
- Server Type - Specify a server type, such FTP or SMB.
- Host Address - Enter the IP Address or DNS name of the network connection.
- Port Number - Specify the port for the FTP or SMB. Default for SMB is 139. Default for FTP is 21.
- Login Name - Enter the login, if required by the host.
- Login Password - Enter the password, if necessary.
- Re-enter Password - Verify the password, if necessary.
- Name of Shared Directory - Enter the shared folder.
- Subdirectory Path (optional) - Enter a subdirectory path, if necessary.
Click Save Changes to keep the settings, Discard Changes to keep the previous settings or, Return to return to the Directory Listing page.
Delete Network Scan Address
Follow these steps to delete the network address of the printer:
- In the Directory Listing page, click Delete.
- In the Delete Network Scan Adress Window, select an option:
- OK to delete.
- Cancel to return to the Directory Listing Page.