|After the video loads, click to start the video. Back to Video List|
When you see the front panel message "The Maintenance Kit Is Empty," you must replace the maintenance kit to continue printing.
- Open the front cover and remove maintenance drawer "A," being careful to avoid touching any hot surfaces inside the printer.
- To remove maintenance roller "C1," lightly press the blue handles forward and rotate the maintenance roller away from you. Remove the roller and dispose of it as normal office waste.
- Using an alcohol soaked wipe, gently wipe any excess debris from the clear plastic wiper blade.
- Now, install the new maintenance roller. Rotate the roller into position. Be sure to press down on the blue tabs until you hear the roller snap into place.
- Next, remove the old maintenance counter "C2" by pinching the side and lifting straight up. Insert the new counter by pressing down until it snaps into place.
- Insert the maintenance drawer and close the front cover.