|After the video loads, click to start the video. Back to Video List
If your printer has frequent media jams, clean the paper-pick and paper-feed rollers. Cleaning of the paper-pick rollers is covered in another procedure.
- To clean the paper feed rollers, first open the Lower Tray Assembly's left side door.
- Locate the four long rubber feed rollers.
- Clean the exposed surfaces of these four rollers with a lint free cloth moistened with 90% pure isopropyl alcohol.
- Close the left side door.
- Use isopropyl alcohol that is at least 90% pure and a lint-free cloth.
- You can print the instructions for cleaning the four feed rollers from the printer's front panel.