|After the video loads, click to start the video. Back to Video List
If your printer is experiencing jams or mis-picks from the Multi-Purpose Tray, you'll need to clean its rollers.
- Adjust the Multi-purpose Tray guides to the widest possible setting.
- Wet the cleaning tray's foam pad with 90% pure isopropyl alcohol.
- Install the cleaning tray.
- Press Menu once then scroll to the Cleaning menu. Press Menu again and scroll to Select Tray. Press Menu, scroll to Multi-Purpose, and press Clean.
- The printer displays Selected while rotating the pick rollers several times to clean them. When cleaning is complete, remove the tray.
- Use isopropyl alcohol that is at least 90% pure.
- You can print the instructions for cleaning the Pick Rollers from the printer's front panel