Nuance and Xerox have developed Xerox Scan to PC Desktop to bridge the gap between your MFP, paper, Microsoft Office, and PDFs. Scan to PC Desktop brings valuable new cloud connectors and mobile support with synchronization across cloud and mobile applications, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, GoogleDocs, and Box.net. Your mobile devices are now as connected as your desktop.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Save time at the Xerox MFP with personalised scanning. Step up to the Xerox EIP-enabled MFP, login and the touch screen panel changes to reveal personal document scanning destinations, such as directly to your computer.
- Route documents anywhere with the push of a button. Scan to PC Desktop makes distributed document capture easy, secure and productive. Replace manual paper processes with efficient document sharing over email, the web and document management systems.
- Easily create and assemble PDF documents. Scan to PC Desktop simplifies things by handling everything your office handles now, plus elements that Microsoft Windows and SharePoint don't handle well – like scanned paper and PDF.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with edited PDF files. Effortlessly edit, annotate, correct typos, add or clean up scanned images, create fillable forms and touch up objects directly within PDF files. Change colours, fonts, or point sizes, copy graphics, charts and text from PDF files and place them in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Convert paper documents and PDF files into documents you can edit. Converted documents look exactly like the original – complete with columns, tables, bullets and graphics.