You already use a printer with your desktop or laptop computer. Now you've added a smartphone and/or tablet into your work life – accessing email, viewing documents, and integrating your device with other business processes formerly confined to your computer. With Xerox PrintBack, you can extend the printing capabilities of your computer to your iOS and Android™-based smartphones and tablets.
Ideal for environments where software and solutions are installed by individuals, Xerox PrintBack enables printing to the default printer you already use with your computer. Plus, it supports the most common office file types (Microsoft® Office documents, PDF, etc.) and delivers uncompromised print quality.
Download brochure ›Free Download
Xerox PrintBack is a free download.
With PrintBack, Xerox is offering a personal-class solution that enables mobile printing from your mobile device. If you need to print during the course of your job, you most likely have a printer installed for use with your computer. By taking advantage of this existing capability, PrintBack delivers:
- Support for the documents you already print from your computer, including Microsoft Office* (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®), Adobe® PDF, and more
- High-quality output, because the print driver (and its default settings) installed on your computer are used to print the job
- Job submission simplicity, because the use of the online service avoids issues with printer discovery and selection
- Support for any printer, regardless of connection type, print technology, or manufacturer
- Photo Shoot mode submits photos for mobile printing and/or saving as you take them within the application, a handy feature for realtors and others who take photos on the go
Additionally, PrintBack takes advantage of the connection it establishes between your device and your computer by allowing you to easily save documents or photos from your device to the Downloads folder on your computer, or to your Dropbox account – either during a print job, or instead of a print job.
* Supporting software must be present on your host computer