Xerox Copier Assistant software increases user productivity by leveraging features such as an enlarged on-screen user interface, embedded text-to-speech software, and keyboard navigation buttons including tab, arrow and function keys. Currently, no other manufacturer of digital copiers provides an assistive technology alternative to the touchscreen user interface for walk-up copy jobs on as many models.
- Improves accessibility to Xerox digital office products copying capabilities, including advanced copy jobs like two-sided and stapling
- Increases productivity with features such as an enlarged on-screen user interface, embedded text-to-speech software, and keyboard navigation buttons including tab, arrow and function keys
- Provides a unique alternative to the standard touchscreen user interface
- Minimizes learning curve by leveraging PC and keyboard technology and peripherals like Braille keyboards, screen magnification software, foot switches, etc.
- Achieves Section 508 compliance
Why Choose Xerox?
- Xerox is recognized as an industry leader in accessible product design
- Xerox's CopyCentre, WorkCentre, and WorkCentre Pro series are the most Section 508/DDA-compliant copiers/printers in their class (as of June 2003)