Anytime, anywhere is the new normal for today's workforce – employees are digital and mobile, and they need content at their fingertips whether they are in the office, at home, or onsite with a customer. And more than ever, organizations need a simple and secure solution for incorporating hard-copy content into their document workflows. Whether dealing with contracts, or onboarding forms, acknowledgements, invoices or other content types, the benefits are substantial – increased security and compliance, repeatability and consistency, and improved throughput with less human intervention.
Enter Xerox ConnectKey for DocuShare: a highly productive, one-step scanning solution that is easy to set up and use, helping users seamlessly transition from paper to digital workflows.
- Convert paper documents to flexible digital content for easy integration with your organization's workflows
- Create text-searchable PDF documents; enter properties as you scan to automate filing or processing
- Perform one-button capture to DocuShare collections and Windows folders
- Easily deploy scan buttons and scan workflows to Xerox multifunction printer (MFP) touchscreens, in a convenient hierarchy (for example, a Finance button with A/P and Purchase Order workflows)
- Scan documents into pre-configured, automated workflows
- Quickly install and then add new MFPs so users are up and running in a day
- Use the Xerox MFP's built-in security and encryption, and corporate LDAP/Microsoft Active Directory for end-to-end content security