IT administrators are faced with the challenge of continuously managing a diverse fleet of multi-vendor output devices, including discovery, tracking usage, monitoring status, updating software configurations, deploying driver updates, managing supplies, and reporting on the overall infrastructure. They need a comprehensive, easy-to-use tool that does all this and more.
- Increase productivity
- Manage and report on all of the networked SNMP printers and multifunction devices across the entire enterprise – regardless of manufacturer.
- Centralize printer set-up and enable system administrators to install, configure, and view the settings for all network protocols, simplifying the task of integrating devices.
- Generate consistent information from databases and systems that is comprehensive, accurate, and easy to understand.
- Reduce costs
- Track printer usage and utilization levels and optimize the deployment of assets.
- Reduce service calls and increase the efficiency of output fleet management.
- Ensure security by centrally managing security-critical device settings.