XMediusFAX is Sagemcom's award winning fax software solution that is crafted to fit any enterprise looking for a software-based fax server that is reliable, highly scalable, easy-to-integrate and connects any existing Voice over IP (VoIP) or other telecommunication environment.
For paper-intensive markets such as finance, insurance, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, education and public sector that rely heavily on faxing, XMediusFAX ensures that all faxes reach their destination safely and securely.
Download free trial ›Download brochure ›
- Address the global VoIP migration trend: Enhance productivity, streamline your operations and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) with an easy migration of your fax requirements from your legacy telephone network infrastructures to VoIP.
- Address diverse fax deployment drivers: Respond to specific industry regulatory requirements (i.e., HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act), evolving infrastructures (i.e., Unified Communication [UC], Enterprise Content Management [ECM], 'branch' optimization) and flexible Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) / Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application integration. Enable adoption of more economical, eco-friendly core technologies (i.e., Fax over IP [FoIP], virtualization, SIP trunking) and integration of versatile multifunction printers (MFPs).
- Simplified usage and administration: Deliver considerable and rapid return on investment (typically 1 to 6 months). Boost productivity (typically 90%) by leveraging your VoIP infrastructure and eliminating the need for expensive fax boards, dedicated analog lines and the need to manually process paper faxes.
- Least cost routing: Reduce telecom costs by up to 90% over traditional faxing, and drastically reduce fax charges in multi-branch organizations.
- Interoperability: Reduce business process costs by seamlessly interoperating with VoIP gateways, IPBXs, voice mail systems (Unified Messaging/UC applications including Microsoft Exchange 2010), LDAP directories, ECM/ERP applications, and MFPs.
- Feature rich integration tools: Preserve all your key business processes with XMediusFAX's robust application integration tools based on industry standard technologies (i.e., Java/CORBA, XML, web services, and Python scripting).
- Security and compliance: Maintain industry security and compliance regulatory requirements with a built-in advanced user/admin control, management and encryption features. XMediusFAX enables the protection of document privacy and compliancy facilitation (i.e., HIPAA , Sarbanes-Oxley Act). Sensitive documents in TIFF or PDF format are routed to approved recipients and designated secure printers / MFPs.
- Fax survivability: Offer advanced capabilities that provide failover solutions and "self-healing" mechanisms through a variety of deployment models (i.e., high availability, disaster recovery, remote branch survivability) to ensure corporate fax business continuity is maintained and downtime is minimized.
- Scalable and adaptable platform: Expand your faxing capacity by simply licensing extra channels – typically no extra hardware or thirdparty kits are required. XMediusFAX can also adapt to your current environment, interoperating with your existing fax boards to preserve your infrastructure investments.
- Future-proof fax server investment: Secure your investment through an easy migration path to VoIP deployment, while standards-based SIP and H.323 support ensure compatibility with today's and emerging VoIP systems.
- Faxing anywhere, anytime and from any device: Allow users to send and receive faxes from a wide spectrum of interfaces (i.e., desktop email clients, MFPs, cell phones, etc.) using simplified and unique operations.
- Key core technologies supported: Enable unprecedented flexibility to rapidly and easily deploy cost-effective and green optimized solutions by leveraging T.38-based FoIP with XMediusFAX.