QDirect.SCAN empowers Xerox office systems by offering Scan to Print Center capabilities. Jobs are scanned and ticketed directly from Xerox EIP enabled multifunction printers (MFPs) and transmitted to QDirect in the Print Center. A confirmation page is printed at the requestor's MFP, along with thumbnails of the scanned job. QDirect then creates electronic job tickets and automates printing in the Print Center. With QDirect.SCAN, enterprises can centralize print volume, take advantage of increased efficiencies, and office workers can get back to their jobs instead of waiting at the copier.
- Hard copy documents are scanned at the MFP
- User selects ticketing choices using a friendly touchscreen interface on the MFP
- QDirect can confirm the user's account has sufficient credit to print the job
- Ticketing is never re-keyed at the print center, eliminating touches and mistakes
- Jobs can be automatically printed, without any operator intervention, or can be batched and released by finishing requirements, priority or delivery location to facilitate courier delivery.
Despite the prevalence of electronic files, organizations still work with mounds of hardcopy information – information that needs to be duplicated and distributed on a day-today basis. Individuals spend precious time at the copier and not enough on their essential tasks.
- Copying large jobs requires too much time for teachers.
- Many teachers are hesitant about giving up control of their important documents and making it difficult to accurately track usage and manage cost allocation.
Automate workflow for increased efficiency and lower production cost.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Consolidate Xerox intelligent MFPs with production for a more efficient workflow.
- QDirect.SCAN empowers Xerox office systems by offering Scan to Print Center capabilities. Jobs are scanned and ticketed directly from Xerox EIP enabled MFPs and transmitted to QDirect in the Print Center ensuring job accuracy.
- QDirect.SCAN is a time-saver all the way around, enabling businesses to focus on their true job functions.
- Enterprise can transition significant volume to the print shop and increase efficiency and quality, resulting in lower cost per page.
- Optimize and reduce labor required to produce output.
Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your local sales representative for detailed compatibility information. Additional products are supported with eCopy ShareScan 5.x.
- An RSA-supplied Sun server
- A PC, Mac, or Sun for Java-based queue management
- One or more Xerox multifunction printers. EIP features require an EIP-enabled MFP. Visit www.rocsoft.com to see a list of compatible Xerox multifunction printers.
Xerox Top 2014 Business Partners of the Year
Xerox named Rochester Software Associates as its 2014 Production Software Partner of the Year at its annual Business Innovation Partner of the Year awards, recognizing the efforts of leading partners that help Xerox and its customers capture new opportunities and achieve business success.