OpenText fax products improve the flow of your company's vital information through fax and document distribution solutions. Whether your organisation is small, medium or large, OpenText fax products increase employee productivity and decreases paper-based operational costs.
"The clear market leader in enterprise fax"
- Frost and Sullivan, Enterprise Fax Market Report. November 2010"The leader
by a large margin"
- Davidson Consulting, Computer-Based Fax Markets, 2009-2014. June 2010
OpenText offers the broadest and most comprehensive suite of fax solutions in the market. OpenText fax products include RightFax
, the market-leading network fax server solution, FaxPress
, the market-leading fax appliance solution, and Fax Appliance A102 / A104
, an entry-level appliance for smaller businesses. Together, the solutions automate time-intensive manual faxing processes by integrating them into your business applications and systems.
The OpenText RightFax
fax server has been the market leader for 25 years, integrating secure fax automation into email, front offices, MFPs, and back office systems and applications. It addresses your organisation's needs to:
Download brochure ›Watch video ›
- Lower costs
- Increase employee efficiency
- Integrate fax seamlessly from within business applications
- Send and receive faxes by integrating fax with your MFPs
- Unify communications for voice, data, and fax
- Prove compliance and improve audit-readiness
The OpenText FaxPress family includes the following products:
- FaxPress Premier Appliance: an enterprise-level analog fax server available in 4 to 16 fax channel densities, specially designed for businesses and workgroups with high fax traffic
- FaxPress Enterprise Redundant Appliance: a family of digital fax servers with redundant hardware, designed for business-critical faxing
The Fax Appliance A10x is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses to make sending and receiving faxes easy and cost-effective. Unlike other network fax solutions which were designed for large enterprises, the A10x is a simple all-in-one fax appliance and contains all required hardware and internet fax software. The A10x allows users to send and receive faxes directly from their email client or web client and it saves each fax digitally for easy storage. If you can print a document, you can fax it using the included Print-to-Fax driver. The Fax Appliance A10x gives you easy, reliable faxing at highly competitive pricing.
Download brochure ›
Watch video ›