Today's businesses need to capture, store, and distribute paper-based information among co-workers, suppliers, and customers. However, incorporating paper-based information into digital workflows can prove challenging.
- Difficulty integrating paper-based information into critical back-end business applications and content management systems such as Oracle, SAP and SharePoint
- Paper-based business processes decrease organizational productivity and increase cycle time
- Inaccessibility and vulnerability of business-critical documents that are stored in paper-based file cabinets
- Increased organization costs due to lost or misplaced files and documents
- Increased document costs driven by regulatory compliance requirements such as SOX and HIPAA
- Increased operating costs due to fax, postal, courier, and paper-based document storage and data entry activities
- Inefficient workflow and collaboration due to slow dissemination of hardcopy and digital information throughout the organization