Scanning DocumentsWith a Xerox multifunction printer, you can scan to create both a print and digital copy of any document that can then be easily archived, stored, shared, retrieved, emailed, faxed or printed. If you are not certain what you are looking for in a multifunction printer, you can review our detailed list of considerations for selecting a small business multifunction printer.
Black & White Multifunction Printers
WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335 – Optimized office efficiency. –
Color Multifunction Printers
WorkCentre 7830/7835/7845/7855 – Copy, print, scan, fax, email and ConnectKey transform the way you work. –
WorkCentre 6605 – Colorful and approachable – the color MFP for your small workteam –
Xerox DocuMate™ Scanners – High-performance business scanners and document imaging solutions.
Xerox BookCentre™ – The do-it-yourself book scanning solution that does it all.
Scanning & Distribution Software
Xerox ConnectKey for SharePoint – Capture and route directly to SharePoint folders
Scan to PC Desktop – Routes files to your desktop, email or archive folder
Scanning powers the conversion of paper to electronic documents, creating opportunities to increase efficiency in each phase of your document workflow.
Scanning documents allows you to:– Create text-editable/-searchable electronic files of your hard copy documents
– Easily convert paper documents to compact, universally viewable PDF files
– Enable electronic archive, management and distribution of critical documents
Storing documents electronically allows you to:– Eliminate paper clutter and storage costs
– Better organize and archive your documents
– Enable fast, easy document retrieval
– Protect against hard copy damage, fading and loss
Managing documents electronically allows you to:– Access documents remotely
– Speed document search and retrieval
– Enable audit trails, security and controls
– Eliminate document handling, shipping and faxing costs
Electronic documents can be quickly and cost-effectively distributed to:– Network folders, websites and content management systems
– Remote printers, email and fax recipients
– CD's, USB memory devices and other media
- Ability to meet the different needs within your workgroup through a range of scanning speeds, document handling capacity and scalable features
- Concurrency of scan/fax/print/copy functions so that more than one function is available at a time
- Variety of file compressions; small sizes to reduce network traffic and large sizes for fine detail
- Security features to control access and comply with information security policies, such as user authentication, secure address books, file encryption and file deletion
- Scanning software solutions available that can simplify workflow and integrate scanned documents easily with other applications and document management systems
- Scan to destination options such as scan to email, PC, network, USB memory devices