Business Form Templates
Distinguish your business forms from everything else in your customers' inboxes with these customizable forms. Simply add your logo, change the color or make any other modifications you desire. These handy templates are created in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Necessary calculations are already included in the Excel templates. Once you're finished, you will have a custom template to use over and over again. These templates print beautifully on color printers as well as black and white printers.
Create Color Invoices
Color can be used on an invoice for design or decorative purposes. You can print your company logo in color, or color can be used to help the recipient understand and act on the document more efficiently. For instance, amounts currently due could be printed in green, back-ordered items in blue, and amounts past due in red. Once your customers get acquainted with the color scheme (consider inserting a color key), they'll understand what they should do right away.
To change the font color of one entry in Excel, select the cell and click the Font Color button. To change the font color of a column or row in Excel, click the column or row heading, then click the Font Color button. In Word, select the text you want to change, then go to Format, Font, then choose your font color from the drop-down menu.
Add Your Company Logo
Create and Use as a Customized Template
- Go to the Insert menu, Picture, and choose From File. Select your company logo to place it in the document.
- If you don't have a logo file, delete the logo box, and type in the name of your company. Use the Format tool to change the type and font size.
- Once your logo or company name has been placed in the document, go to the File menu, select Save As (filename).xlt and save in the Excel Templates folder, or Save As (filename).doc to save as a Word document.
- When you create a new invoice, purchase order or estimate, go to the File menu, choose New, and your template will appear as a General Template or Spreadsheet Solutions choice.
- Choose your template.
- Create new document.
Note: These files require Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel, which must be installed separately.
- Right-click and choose Save Link As to download the template of your choice.
- Customize, print, and enjoy!
Please be sure you have the appropriate, most up-to-date driver loaded for your printer to avoid printing problems.