Sweepstakes Rules #8090
* Xerox reserves the right to extended the end date of the Promotion.
- NO FEE OR PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PRODUCT PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE ODDS OF WINNING. The Bose Wave Music System and Good to Great CD Office Sweepstakes # 8090 (the "Promotion") begins at 3:00:00 AM Pacific Time ("PT") on Monday, January 15, 2007 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on Saturday, March 31, 2007*. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on Saturday, March 31, 2007. Xerox Corporation (Xerox) is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who received a direct marketing offer/invitation from Xerox or its authorized representative, who reside in and are physically located in the United States, The District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and all other territories), and Canada and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration (upon verification of prize eligibility, misrepresentation of age requirement will void the entry). This Promotion is non-transferable. This Promotion is not open to public sector employees where such an offer would violate laws, regulations or policies. The prize is intended for business use and not for personal use. Xerox employees, distributors, resellers, their affiliates, subsidiaries, consultants, contractors, advertising, public relations, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
By entering the Promotion, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Xerox, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all damages, costs, expenses, and other liabilities, including damages for personal injury or damage to property, whether the damages are direct or indirect, and regardless of whether the claim is based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Program or any portion thereof or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of the prize.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Xerox being final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations in the US and Canada apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: Limit one entry per person. All subsequent entries from the same person or e-mail address will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple e-mail accounts will result in disqualification. The Promotion is an electronic random drawing. To enter the Promotion you must provide/enter (when required) your Identification Number (located above your address on the mail piece you received), your true name, street address, city, state/province, zip code/postal code, country, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Obtaining Identification Number: To obtain an Identification Number, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont and Canadian residents may omit return postage) to: Dawn Waver, Sweepstakes Coordinator, Xerox Corporation, MS: 0801-25B, 1350 Jefferson Road, Rochester, NY 14623. You must include the Sweepstakes # and prize (given above), your true name, street address, city, state/province, zip code/postal code, country, e-mail address, and telephone number two weeks prior to the sweepstakes' expiration date given in Rule 1 above.
Electronic entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Xerox.
- PRIZE AVAILABLE: ONE (1) Bose Wave Music System and Good to Great CD. The prize includes insured shipping within the United States, The District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and all other territories) and Canada, which will be paid for by Xerox. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes. (The Bose Wave Music System and Good to Great CD is valued at $520 USD). Value does not include shipping.
Odds of winning the prize are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The prize is not transferable and no prize substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Xerox reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER: Xerox will award prize only upon winner verification and final approval. The random drawing will be held on or before April 15, 2007. Decisions by Xerox of winner eligibility, notification, and acceptance or disqualification will be final and binding. Prize winner will receive prize notification by one of the following methods: telephone, email or certified mail.
The winner will be required to execute and return to Xerox an Affidavit of Eligibility within ten (10) days following attempted notification.
- WINNER: To view name of winner, visit online at www.xerox.com/office/winners for Sweepstakes number 8050, after May 15, 2007, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Xerox Corporation, Attn: Bose Wave Music System and Good to Great CD Office Sweepstakes Number 8090, 26600 Parkway Avenue, MS 7060-630, Wilsonville, OR 97070.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Xerox is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing entries for the Promotion.
Xerox is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable Website network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
Xerox is not responsible for any delay, error, failure, problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of electronic mail or entries due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any entrant, entrant's computer or to any other computer related to or resulting from participation in, or downloading materials for, this Promotion. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Xerox which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Xerox reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
CONDUCT: Xerox reserves the right, at their discretion, to disqualify anyone found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or Website hosting the Promotion, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. XEROX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
TAX INFORMATION: All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize won are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: This promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning) and any and all disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Oregon in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Oregon. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Oregon and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Oregon.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY: Selected entrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be awarded a prize. Selected entrant must sign a declaration of compliance with the contest rules and release (including publicity release) to obtain the prize.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is: Xerox Corporation, Xerox Office Group, 26600 SW Parkway Avenue, Wilsonville, OR 97070.
A winner has been selected for Sweepstakes #8090, view winner here.