Xerox Positioned in the 'Leaders' Quadrant in the 2012 Gartner Magic Quadrant for MFPs and Printers
Gartner released the 2012 Magic Quadrant for MFPs and Printers report and Xerox was positioned in the 'Leaders' Quadrant.
Xerox’s global portfolio of Services as well as hardware and software solutions scale worldwide and underscore the breadth of offerings Xerox provides to help clients achieve their business goals. Gartner's evaluation of our service offerings placed us in the Leaders quadrant. MFP customers use Xerox’s managed print services to reduce printing-related costs and simplify IT management. In addition, we believe Xerox's patented solid ink technology is recognized as a key differentiator in today’s print market. Offered both in the office and production environments, Xerox’s solid ink lets customers produce consistent color prints affordably.
Gartner defines a leader as:
We value the insight and evaluation derived from independent, third-party research and view the Gartner Magic Quadrant report as a valuable tool for customers seeking information and direction regarding printers and MFPs.
- the most capable in providing MFPs (including Smart Multifunction Products), printers and the associated printing solutions and services, regardless of customer location;
- providers of the most extensive product portfolio relative to their peers, and the broad channel capability to deliver the products to customers where they want to procure them;
- holders of consistently high market share worldwide and capable of delivering consistent service levels in the regions where Gartner customers are located;
- tending to have the deepest global capability and the inventiveness and resources, skills and vision to deliver superior levels of support to existing and future customers globally;
- possessing a proven track record of channeling R&D initiatives into products and solutions that customers need.