Cost Control, Security and AuthenticationMore control for your office. More focus on your bottom line.
Do you know what you spend on creating your office documents? It can be as high as 6% of your annual revenue. A solid cost control solution can help you track usage, set limits, and charge document printing costs to internal departments or external clients. You benefit from lower printing costs and a higher return on investment for your printers and multifunction printers (MFPs).
Document security management can also be a mystery. Think for a moment about the information held within your documents that are created on a daily basis. This critical information is the backbone of your business. Our document security solutions can help you keep this information where it belongs – inside your organization. By requiring users to log in to your MFPs, you ensure that only authorized users are accessing your information. You can also connect the log-in procedure to existing building access or student ID cards, making our document security solutions easy to integrate with your existing resources.
Xerox takes reducing your printing costs and enhancing your document security seriously. That's why we offer features like Auditron and Xerox Standard Accounting built right in to our award-winning MFPs. These features allow you track usage and set job limits, enabling cost control and increased security from the first day of ownership.
And our cost control and document security solutions can also work together to make your office more green by eliminating stacks of unclaimed documents from your office printers and MFPs.
Your Business Challenges:
- Lowering your printing costs and routing jobs to the most cost-effective devices
- Increasing document security
- Tracking copying, faxing, and printing costs for internal charge-backs or external client billing
- Eliminating wasteful printing without impacting productivity
- Ensuring only authorized users are accessing your MFPs
- Making it easy for mobile workers to print and stay productive
- Increasing students' satisfaction and convenience with printing while recovering / reducing costs